WHY SHOULD MY STUDIO PARTICIPATE?
Not only will your studio be one of the first to receive the Clean my Mat machine a revolutionary new yoga mat washing machine, but as a winning studio, you will get to keep 60% of the revenue (as opposed to our regular rate of 20%) from that machine for the first two years. And if the extra income our machine will be generating for your studio isn’t incentive enough, we have three other very good reasons you should want this machine in your business:
#1. In-house mat washes, for any studio’s hosting our machine, are only 20 cents a wash. How much time do your employees spend at the end of every day washing your loaner mats? Imagine cutting this time down considerably giving your employees more time to spend on enriching other vital parts of your business.
#2. Innovation. Your studio can be the first in your area to host this amazing new machine, and all our polls have shown that this is something people have been waiting for. Use our machine as a platform for your advertising to attract new customers to your business by offering a unique product that they not only want but also need. Be the cleanest, freshest studio in your area and let all your potential customers know it after all who really wants to do yoga on a dirty smelly mat?
#3. Be ahead of your competition, placing this machine will give your studio an edge over local competitors. Clients will know that your loaner mats are always clean, fresh and sanitized when it comes to their turn to use them. Students will have an excellent way to get their mats clean before their next class.
You may think “well isn’t this just a waste of my time if I don’t win?” To that, I would argue not at all just know that any participating studio that manages to help Clean my Mat raise the needed funds to get our machines out of the prototype phase and into full production will be on the list for placement of our machine’s. So even if you don’t win a machine for the first round of placement you will be top of the list for our second sweep all the sooner to start earning 20% of the revenue from your in-house machine. But maybe we ought to sweeten the deal even more? What if we told you that any participating studio that manages to raise 1,000 dollars in donations for the Clean my Mat campaign before the campaign close date will get not the standard 20% of machine revenue but an even sweeter 30% for the first year as our way of saying thanks for helping to make this a reality! I don’t know about you but I think participating is a no-brainer, after all, what do you have to lose? (besides dirty smelly mats!)
So you’ve decided you would like to see the Clean my Mat machine become a reality and not only that you would love to see one placed in your studio, you may be wondering what’s my next step? It’s time to…
PARTICIPATE IN CLEAN MY MAT’S REFERRAL CONTEST
Simply log in to Indiegogo if you have not already, or create an account by signing up here. Then, visit the campaign page on Indiegogo and look to the right of the main video for the “Link” button.
Click the “Link” button. You will then see a popup with your unique link. Copy your unique share URL and use your unique URL to share the campaign on social media, email your friends and contacts, write a blog post, etc.
*This is an example. Here the URL shows a unique number (‘12405055‘) on the end. This URL will be different for you, based on the campaign you are sharing, and your Unique ID will be different since it’s your Unique ID.
- If you are not a backer, the campaign owner (Clean my Mat) will not be able to get in touch with you should you win their referral contest.
- You may want to consider backing their campaign before participating in a referral contest to ensure the campaigner will be able to contact you.
How To Track Your Results
- Log into your Indiegogo account.
- Click on your username beside the search box at the top right of the page.
- Select the “My Profile” option.
- Click on the tab that says “Referrals” for the latest totals of referrals and contributions.
- Count the number of funders.
DETAILS ON CLEAN MY MAT’S REFERRAL CONTEST
Our referral contest rewards the studio who brings in the most overall funding per region once a minimum donation amount of 15,000 per region is reached.
We will be splitting North America into 20 regions based on population size (10 metropolitans in the United States and 10 for Canada.) Individuals outside of our initial regions can still solicit donations on behalf of our campaign doing so will not result in participation in the regional contest but the studio that raises the highest number of donations will win a machine even if they are based outside of one of our predetermined regions.
For you to count as a referrer, you must promote our campaign with Indiegogo’s share tools while logged into your Indiegogo account. This is important because otherwise, your unique ID won’t be attached to any resulting contributions. For studios that would like to accept donations in-house and through outside fundraising channels you can donate the money to our campaign with your own unique IndieGoGo user ID, this will log all contributions to your account.
It’s important that our participators know you must be logged into your Indiegogo account and use Indiegogo’s share tools for IndieGoGo’s analytics to track your referral contributions.
Now that you have an idea of how a referral contest works you may be wondering where do I begin?
WAYS TO SOLICIT DONATIONS FROM YOUR PRACTITIONERS
(Remember these are just ideas and any and all of them are optional and at the discretion of your individual studio Clean my Mat is not responsible for any costs incurred with running any type of direct or indirect fundraising activities.)
- Share, share, share and then share some more tweet our campaign to your followers, share on facebook, post about it on instagram, tumblr, reddit, youtube wherever you have a following let your community know about the campaign and how they can contribute on your behalf.
- Direct your practitioners to our website, our IndieGoGo or our facebook page so they can learn more about our company if they still aren’t sure they want to contribute remember to let everyone know how their contribution will help your studio.
- Consider hosting by donation events such as a yoga class, silent auction, or an art night. Be as creative as you like.
- Try placing a donation jar in a prominent spot in your studio to allow your practitioners to help with cash donations.
- Perhaps try hosting a silent auction. Have local businesses or patrons donate prizes for your cause.
- Or host a garage sale where your practitioners donate gently used household items for your studio to sell to raise donations.
Feel free to get creative with how you decide to raise your donations, take as little or as much time as you feel comfortable with its all up to you as the studio owner how much time/effort you feel you want or need to use to be number one earner for your region.
Remember hosting studio’s get all of the rewards of placing a Clean my Mat machine in-house without having to incur any of the risks. Clean my Mat Inc. will maintain all machine’s placed through the contest, so all you have to do is sit back and watch the money roll in!
We want to thank each and every studio that decides to participate and we look forward to working with you very soon!