The Clean My Mat Inc. washer is an environmentally friendly, safe and reliable industrial grade yoga mat cleaning machine made by Staber Industries of Groveport Ohio which ensures a clean, dry and sanitized mat in less than a minute with minimal service and restocking. Staber Industries reputation as a manufacturer of long lasting, top quality American made equipment is unparalleled. Accepting payment is a breeze with secure smart tap CC/ debit payment or pre-loaded Clean My Mat Inc. card options.
The machine is 36 inches high, 24 inches deep, 30 inches wide. It holds 20 gallons of organic cleaning solution, which is biodegradable, anti-fungal and antibacterial. The solution is continuously filtered and sterilized by hospital grade UV lighting.
- First, the mat is fed into the machine at the top
- It’s then guided to an eco-friendly cleaning solution where two sets of bristles remove surface debris and ensure an entirely clean mat.
- To remove wash liquid, the mat passes thru a stationary brush, squeegee and wringer roller system.
- The mat is fully sanitized by UV light at the final stage of the cycle.
- The mat exits the base of the machine clean, dry and sanitized.
How to quickly and effectively clean, dry and sanitize yoga mats to remove dirt and eliminate germs and nasty odors?
From our online research we found 3 ways that practitioners and studios currently clean their mats:
1) Spray a tea tree oil dilute or other mat spritzers onto the surface of the mat and wipe with a towel.
2) Scrub the mat in the shower or bathtub, hang it to dry.
3) Put the yoga mat through a cycle in the washing machine and hang it to dry.
The problems with the solutions listed above are:
- Mat spritzers and a wipe with a cloth do not thoroughly clean the mat. This is good for in between cleanings.
- Decent Yoga mats are expensive and often practitioners have just one mat. Yoga is often practiced daily and waiting several days for a mat to hang dry is frustrating; it can take even longer in winter or rainy season.
- Odors are often not completely eliminated from hand washed mats.
- Scrubbing a mat in the tub can be uncomfortable, messy and not to mention time-consuming.
- Practitioners have contracted infections such as ringworm from mats that have been unproperly sanitized.
- Mats placed in vehicles in warm weather create the perfect conditions for germs to multiple.
SOLUTION: Clean My Mat Inc. has created a complete mat cleaning and sanitizing system that is fast, affordable and effective.